"Sharing the Light of Truth with everyone.....everywhere."

Discovering the Light from the Truth found in the Word of God!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

"MY HEART'S SONG"

God has truly given me a New Life! By the renewing of His power He has transformed me that I might, as a common man, be able to do the good and perfect will of God along my journey in this world! Join in "My Heart's Song" of Praise to Him.

On 2/16/11 (God gave me these words whereby I was able to praise my LORD for a New Life that's available to All )
We're still working on the music, but use your imagination for now and praise our Lord God Almighty with me today!

God saved my Soul & Life from sin,
Transformed my heart, renewed within.
Leaving behind the things of past;
Living my Life for Christ.... at last!

Oh Praise the Lord! New Life He gives..;
Gives Life abun..dant..ly......;
no not I, But Christ in me....be glorified E..ter...nal...ly..!"

So now I live this life for Him;
His balm so faithful heals and mends.
And when He took His final breath,
His grace He gave instead of death.

Oh Praise the Lord! New Life He gives..;
Gives Life abun..dant..ly......;
no not I, But Christ in me....be glorified Eter...nal...ly..!

No comments:

Post a Comment